All About Eviction - Eviction Made Simple - No Attorney Necessary!
What Other Services Do We Offer?
The main objective in an eviction is possession of the premises; however, if the tenant owes you a lot of money and you obtained possession through default, we can help you obtain your money judgment.  Without a money judgment, you don't have authority to collect what is owed to you.  We can also help you collect it by filing Abstracts of Judgment, Orders of Examination and Wage Garnishments. 
If the tenant has damaged the property, we can help you file a Small Claims action for the collection of the damages. 
Do you need a Residential Lease Agreement with some teeth to it? 
Do you have questions regarding property management?
Do you need to collect, but don't know where the Defendant is located?  We have a reliable Private Investigator whom we can recommend.
Let us help you!
Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint